Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Unscheduled Day

For the first time in months, I find myself without a schedule. No soap to make, no book work to do, no appointments to keep, the house is clean and the family is at work and school. I fantasize about days like this in the busiest part of the summer, when even an unscheduled moment is precious, but a whole day? What do I do now?

So many opportunities! I'm toying with knitting the day away, but I have the urge to move, to do something wonderful. Okay, going outside isn't an option. As I write it's -5 outside with a windchill of -21. Not being fond of the cold, today's activity is going to be indoors. Looks like we'll see the sun today, the first time in a week, and that has me energized. I absolutely love bright sunny days.

My latest knitting project:



Proud Mama:




Off to shower and ponder the day, what would you do with a blissful, unscheduled day?

No comments: